Friday, August 26, 2011

Video, music and more!

Ok, here's the deal....

The full-length version of "In the Studio with Ian Narcisi. The Making of Phone Call to Infinity" has been pushed back to mid September. I have a lot going on in my life right now that is taking precedence over this labor of love.

My next visit to the studio looks to be somewhere around November. I am planning another 3 song EP that will most likely be released in January 2012.

I am planning another major road trip to the west. This time it looks like the target location is eastern California. Mileage should tally up to around 6,500 miles. Amount of photographs taken during this trip: about the same!

Life is cool....keep those eyes open and stay aware!


- Ian - 

Posted via email from Ian Narcisi's posterous

No comments: