Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Sneak Peek" of "In the Studio with Ian Narcisi: The making of 'Phone Call to Infinity'" released today on ianmusic.com!

Well, it's getting closer to the official release of my full-length video entitled "In the Studio with Ian Narcisi: The making of 'Phone Call to Infinity'".

VIDEO:

Today I have officially released the sneak peek version on my website (www.ianmusic.com). I am looking at mid to late August 2011 for the final release. I will host the final release on my site and YouTube as well.


MUSIC:

My plan is to start recording my next 3-song EP in October of this year. Too early to reveal a release date. I am thinking sometime in January 2012.

Enjoy the "Sneak Peek"! I really am enjoying the video editing process! It's fun and instantly puts me back in the studio every time I work on it!

:~)

Posted via email from Ian Narcisi's posterous

No comments: