Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Song available for free!

My latest tune "Come of Age (New Sun)" is available on my site for free! Yeah, you need to sign up on my mailing list (upper left side of my web page)to download it, but no worries there. I only send newsletters once a month if that. Plus you can drop it any time you want (l certainly hope you'll stay :~). As always, this song was a labor of love and features Dave Bowers on guitar, Erik Swanson on bass, and Tim Sandusky as the master sound engineer and co-producer. I play the drums, keyboards and sing. 

If you don't want to sign my mailing list you will be able to buy "Come of Age (New Sun)" on CD Baby, iTunes, Napster, Spotify and many other mp3 stores Monday, November 14th.

More new music on the way. I plan on recording my next song in late January.

- Ian -

No comments: